Marketing With Printed Flyers Is Not Dead

It's only fair to share...facebook Marketing With Printed Flyers Is Not Deadfacebook Marketing With Printed Flyers Is Not Deadfacebook Marketing With Printed Flyers Is Not Deadfacebook Marketing With Printed Flyers Is Not Deadfacebook Marketing With Printed Flyers Is Not Deadfacebook Marketing With Printed Flyers Is Not Deadfacebook Marketing With Printed Flyers Is Not Dead

Before the boom of the Internet and the power of social media marketing swept across the globe, the world had printed materials to let people know about a product. Printing companies had a field day, and all around there were posters, business cards, brochures, and flyers.

Contrary to the popular millennial thought, people still like paper. They still want to read information from brochures and flyers, as these are tangible and reliable.

While social media marketing works faster than lightning, printed marketing gives a touch of the traditional, absorb-the-details feel to customers. In fact, some people even complain when companies lack flyers.

In Canada, 26% of customers preferred to read digital flyers, but the remaining 74% still leaned on printed flyers. They read the flyers from grocery stores at least every month.

One of the reasons is that people find the flyer quick to read. They can bring the flyer everywhere without worrying too much about tinkering with their phones in public (as with digital flyers), or connecting to Wi-Fi (as with social media posts). Indeed, marketing with printed flyers isnt nearly as dead as some people think.

There is, of course, the matter of combining printed marketing with digital marketing, but companies arent entirely scrapping printed flyers. Together, printed and digital marketing make the customers more engaged in a product or service.

After all, its all about spreading the information. On the other hand, flyers still have that charm about them. People dig for the deals and coupons found in some flyers, although these customers are usually of the older demographic.

Theres a way to get the younger set of customers become more involved in reading flyers. Vibrant colors, unique templates and layouts, and cute fonts add to the aesthetic appeal of printed flyers. Bold headlines and titles capture attention, while the content should be concise and to-the-point, considering the short attention span of millennials.

The flyer should also include a call to action to make readers respond to what they read. Adding modern elements such as comedy, creative themes, and emojis also appeal to younger customers.

To say that marketing with printed flyers is dead, is dead wrong! Printing is just evolving so it can cater to millennials, who are apparently the more demanding type of customers now. What is good about flyers is that they are tactile. You can smell and touch them.

The feel of flyers adds to the customers experience, especially if the flyers are printed on smooth and shiny paper. Customers who are concerned about being eco-friendly prefer flyers printed on recycled paper as a way of decreasing the carbon footprint.

Printed materials also appeal to the customers cognitive abilities. Its always better to read information, than to digest tweets and social media posts.

Printed marketing isnt dead! Companies only need to be very creative and artistic with their materials and techniques.